National Stormwater Center Offering Certified Stormwater Inspector TrainingJune 21st, 2019
The National Stormwater Center is offering Certified Stormwater Inspector (municipal) training in the following locations:
- Philadelphia, PA on July 18-19, 2019
- Pittsburgh, PA on Oct. 21-22, 2019
- Harrisburg, PA on Oct. 24-25, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA on Dec. 5-6, 2019
Designed specifically for municipal personnel our course offers training and certification to demonstrate, for the record, that inspectors are qualified.
Inspectors who take our course learn:
- how to inspect construction, commercial, and industrial, and municipal activities
- what to inspect
- the limits of their authority
- appropriate demeanor
- appropriate discretion
Graduates of the Certified Stormwater Inspector course receive certification for 5 years and continuing education units, and ongoing, unlimited support of the National Stormwater Center. All instructors have stormwater enforcement experience at the federal or state levels.
Please download the announcement with course details and registration information here. You may call Kathleen at 888-397-9414, email email@example.com or visit www.npdes.com.